Monday, June 1, 2009

drained

So how do you feel?
I dont know how i feel...
but you have to feel somethin'!
I aint got to feel nothin!

So tell me what to expect
or will I regret
Are my efforts worth it,
even jus a lil bit?

The efforts you make
Are the chance you take!
Dont put it on me
I cant forsee Destiny!

SHIT...

can we
Just let it be
So I can breathe...
Jus a lil peace, please.....

So its not me that you want?
Your freedom you jus' wana flaunt?
You dont love me that way?
What you mean, Jus go away?!?

I cant deal with the doubt, questions and stress!
I dont know anymore, I just need time to rest
Gimme some space, Damn, gimme some time
12 years of this shit, got me loosing my mind...

Or loosing my way,
not feelin my worth
I need this change
time for a rebirth.

But I love you to DEATH
I cant live without you!
I've made all these changes for better
what more can i do?
I realize now, what a jem I had
But i fucked it all up by treating you bad
I regret so much, DAMN! I neva knew
How you really felt and what I had put you through.

I dont even know if theres anything you can do
To make me feel good again, about me and you...
I can see the changes that you have made
but a couple months of change, dont make the grade

Right now i cant even focus on WE
I need to focus on me
Love me, heal me, better me
Feel... worthy.

Im sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment