Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Under Cover Lover

My thick, rich dark chocolate lover
It's too bad I gotta keep you undercover
The brown sugar sweetness of our first kiss
Damn baby, every five minutes I reminisce.
Your smooth voice that melts like butter
Makes me wonder what Its like to be yo'lover
Lips as full as a moonlit night
Oh you know we gonna do this right.
Lets take our time baby, no need to rush.
I know this caramel skin you cant wait to touch
We shoulda made this happen a long time ago
But it's all good, we'll just go with the flow
I know I cant give you alot of my time
But in the end, I'll make you mine.
I can guarantee what I got will satisfy
Shit baby boy, It might make you cry.
Naw you know I'm bullshitin' you
But for us to hook up, this we gots to do.
Forget all them haters, let 'em get suspicious
Cuz you and me baby we make delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment