Sunday, April 10, 2011

At it again

I cant get enough
of you.

I want you to

take over me
enter me slowly
tease me as you
please me.

I bite your lip
as we kiss.
Passion and heat
we both compete

You enter deep
my hips respond
to the notion.
Im already explodin.

One leg up
you goin all in.
Sweatin' and moanin'
penetration sets me off again

We switch it up
my time to please
the earring in my tongue
brings you to your knees

Hands in my hair
Control it when you can
but before you bust
we switch it up again

Face down ass up
just the way you like
pullin my hair
as you hit my spot just right.

I arch my back
Wetness drips down my thighs
that was #6
to me no surprise

I get on top
my hips grinding yours
You bust right inside
Now you ready for more

We get up
take it to the shower
We go at it
3 more hours.

From the shower
to the kitchen
to the balcony
to the bed

6 hours of sleep
and we're at it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment