Wednesday, June 17, 2009

to the one who lost me...

Since im in such a fucked up mood
and a fucked up place
leme touch on you too boo
leme put u in ur place
see,
u really had me fucked up
for a good month or two
then i realized
that U
was doin U
and that I should do me
cause really
i dont think u
really even cared bout me
basically.
but now i see
And I saw
Myspace and Tagged
FB even Twitta
damn, shoulda known
cause just as its said
"If its too good to be true"
It probably is.
But im still pissed
more at me
well somedays more at
you.
I gave u my heart
said you'd keep it safe,
that was a mistake
shoulda known it
would break.
But babyboi
I dont regret those first
few weeks
everything was so
sweet
then i flew out
so we could meet,
bittersweet.
most people would die
just to feel that level
of high
happiness and joy
floatin on cloud nine.
pure love, devine.
and tho it didnt last
i believe it was true
due to circumstances
i know we couldnt follow
through.
but then you,
changed,
your feelings
rearranged.
became so cold,
sayin things that were bold
my world turned 'round
it was rocked
Now on this Facebook bullshit
Its me you got blocked.
that is so
not
the business.
We been cool to this point.
What up with the
bitchassness?
But I get it.
"she" probably didnt like it
so you had to hide it
forcin me to write this.
So with that
I release ME from YOU
hate to say
Still got luv for you boo
yeah its true
but not the love you coulda had
now that i look at things
it was pretty sad.
and i can laugh.
Thanks for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment