Monday, June 1, 2009

Txt Sex (adults only) Co-txt'd with poet Mr. John L.

(adult content)

Jasara(1:01 AM)I'm waiting as my anticipation lingers thinking of you and how u can work magic wit ur fingers...

John(1:11 AM)My fingers may work magic but the magic stick works wonders u would've thought I was Australian The way I go down under…

Jasara(1:27 AM)the way you go down-under...stand me when I say, it causes quivers makes my body shiver I enjoy livin in Australia everyday Well If things were my way...

John(1:32 AM)Things r ur way and I plan to give it to u in all ways all day always so let's play matter fact lets fuck cuz I had enough I'm ready to bust…

Jasara(1:39 AM)Now thats whassup!Cum ova here daddy,leme giv it 2 u,u aint gota ask

Jasara(1:40 AM)Coz all ths Cali lovin ima giv it to u, yes its true,wat u seein rite here baby,this is all you, so make it do what it do

John(1:48 AM)Well u might b from cali but im from the dirty and theres no limit to how dirty ill get. u name it I'm with it. Ill lick it stick it n e thing to keep u with me

Jasara(1:57 AM)Im with you baby, always n foreva even wit the miles between us No one else do me betta

Jasara(1:57 AM)No limit is right da biznez ima give you, ima fuck it and suck it and swallow it too.

John(2:05 AM)Well I hope u could swallow two possibly 3 cuz u know me I keeps it standing as long as udo the damn thing on these bed springs

Jasara(2:18 AM)Well it looks as though We gon be in a marathonAll night long, keep it strongIll keep her wet and warm

John(2:30 AM)No ill keep her warm and wet u could bet. as my tongue connects to the flesh u will scream baby yes. No stress yet u still pulling out ur hair. This sex is rare like seeing a nun bare

Jasara(2:35 AM)Mmmm baby yes I love the way you do thatNow flip me ova n Fuk me from the back.Dont hold back fuk me hard pull my hair and watch my cum come out every where

John(2:53 AM)As ur cum comes out everywhere I don't know if I wanna stare or continue to climb like stairs... Ooo shit this is it... Quick...

Jasara(3:05 AM)Oh yeah baby is this the oneYou bout to bust, I wana make u cum ima back up on it so you can hit it real deep oh yeah there you go I kno you love this p

Jasara(3:05 AM)ussy.. Jus as much as I love ur dick in me.... This marathons done, lets fall asleep, before we repeat.

**check him out @johnL23 and purchase his book "i write to..." and look out for the upcoming book "Sex with my notebook" where this poem and many others will be featured. **

No comments:

Post a Comment