Sunday, April 10, 2011

catchin' up

its been 18 months
away from you
tryin to get back
crazy missin you

im at the airport
hailing a cab
my body is yearning
I need you bad

Im at your door
my heart is beating fast
you pull me in
kissin me, grabbin my ass

no words exchanged
theres no hesitation
clothes on the floor
time we are not wastin'

pick me up
carry me to the bed
lay me down
spread my legs

no need for hands
your tongue does the work
til my back arches
and my body jerks

kissin my thighs
you almost forgot she's so sweet
pull me closer
til the head and my lips meet

give it a kiss
lick it on down
suck on the rock
let my tongue swirl around

Hands in my hair
you taste so good
suckin and lickin
like ya woman should

back on the bed
legs go over the shoulders
penetrate deep
I moan into the covers

kissin your mouth
your neck and your chest
sweat on our bodies
thats when sex is the best

turn me around
hit it from the back
hand on the headboard
i moan i like it like that

spank my ass
squeeze my breast
pull my hair
my limits being put to the test

you play with the clit
I start to cum
grab your hand
suck your fingers one by one

drives you crazy
you cant hold it in
you bust yours
then we're at it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment