Sunday, April 10, 2011

Rendezvous

I know you want this
your smile tells me so
I invite you in
you close the door

I say sit down
relax a bit
take ya jacket off
like somethin to sip?

I head to the couch
im in perfect view
"is there anything
you would like me to do?"

You look my way
I've got nothing on
but a pair of heels
and a tiny thong.

you say "take em off
and lay down
spread em wide,
then scoot down"

"Take two fingers
lick em slow
then spread the lips"
(as he starts to grow)

"Tease the pearl,
she's sensitive I know,
then take two fingers
and enter slow"

"Take your other hand
and massage your breast"
(he proceeds to take off his shirt
and reveals his chest)

"Suck on your nipple
flick it with your tongue,
keep them fingers workin"
(and his pants come undone)

"Take your fingers out
and massage that clit,
your so damn wet
I cant wait to lick it"

"but you go first.
Now what I want you to do
taste her for me
first one, then two.."

You stand up
your soldier is ready
I want you in me
Im breathin so heavy

You walk to me
sit me up
"I want you to taste him
now open up"

I take him in
let my tongue to its dance
to the back of my throat
you say," baby no hands"

As my mouth gives you pleasure
I can taste the pre cum
you then pull out
and say we are not done

You kiss me deep
Im stroking him.
You play with her
You're ready to enter in.

You sit me down
move my legs aside
You kiss the clit
Your tongue starts to slide

You bite her a lil'
suck her a bit
finger me
as your tongue flicks my clit

"I bet she's tight
she's so damn wet
she's sweet too
you got some good shit!"

You lay me back down
say "spread em wide,
hold your legs with your hands
as i stick him inside"

You're in her deep
I can barely take it
pumpin slow then fast
I can cum any second

Im moanin and grunting
damn baby is allyou can say
I tellyou ima cum
and I bust right away

my legs on your shoulders
I'm biting my lip
You feel so damn good
I cant stand it

You start to moan
you're ready to bust
stop to turn me around
"on your ass",you say"its a must"

I turn around
you're smackin and rubbin
bust a good one
and say "Damn thats good lovin"

No comments:

Post a Comment